Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2018, 05:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahilu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the point of this thread has changed long ago since the jealous hater joined in.

Its my life my time , your free to think whatever u want still my time.

I have a wife a wonderful family with friends and the best dog ever , a shiba inu ,

I am not alone in my chair [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahilu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The truth is I have nothing to do , I need to kill time/pain and yet EC Tunnel Quest works perfect for me.

That's all I can do REALLY and that's all that make me smile in these dark days.
I'm sure your "family" and "friends" would love to read that quote. If these people actually exist you should stop neglecting them to tunnel quest all day.
Last edited by JackofSpade; 12-31-2018 at 05:17 PM..
Old 12-31-2018, 05:36 PM
Sarnak

Man, this thread has really brought out some terrible people.

Thanks for sharing your story Boutik, hope your recovery continues well, and don't listen to all the jealous little haters.

Real money or EQ money, little people always hate those who have. =)
Old 12-31-2018, 06:11 PM
Planar Protector

*guy who consistently prices everything he sells way above average price claims hes never ripped anyone off*
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 01-02-2019, 03:01 AM
Fire Giant

I have always said that individuals who stay in EC provide a service to those who prefer adventuring. I'm happy to overpay a little bit for stuff like armor gems or an item that I want to get quickly.

The EC economists are great and bravo to them for recognizing good items and trends in the market. The people who sit in EC all day and are bullies and manipulative are the people that rub me the wrong way.

Best of your luck with your health.
Old 01-02-2019, 03:07 AM
Sarnak

To be honest, if Boutik wishes to spend his time in EC flipping items, so what? People have been doing that for years.

It could be much, much worse.. he COULD be one of those that does /who xxclass all, and sends you tells regardless of what zone you are in, saying, "Hey, wouldn't you like a xxitem??" That interferes with my gameplay; whereas Boutik and other tunnel flippers don't bother me in the slightest.
Old 01-02-2019, 03:58 AM
Planar Protector

you're questioning why people who live in a video game care about the one armed man overpricing his tunnel wares

aight

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 01-02-2019, 01:05 PM
Planar Protector

Does this qualify as a backfire thread yet?
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 01-02-2019, 01:40 PM
Banned

Sent the dude an audiobook, but he said he didnt' have the attention span for it. He's too busy being a *very serious gamer.* Meh..
Old 01-02-2019, 04:11 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624

bunch of haters in this thread. Keep it up, Boutik. Tunnel Fat Cats represent
Old 01-02-2019, 07:11 PM
Kobold

Oh its total not funny to heard that

Rest in Peace !
Closed Thread