Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 04-13-2022, 01:33 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624

something tells me tunabros starts off a lot of sentences IRL with "my wife's boyfriend"
Old 04-13-2022, 01:56 PM
Banned

LEAVE MY WIFES BOYFRIENDS NAME OUTTA YOUR MOUF
Old 04-13-2022, 02:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by applesauce25r624 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
something tells me tunabros starts off a lot of sentences IRL with "my wife's boyfriend"
Take it easy on the kid - you don't know what stuff he may be going through IRL.

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 04-14-2022, 11:17 AM
Aviak

Default WOKE CHEAPscAPE thread

Privileged?

Entitled?

OP apparently is sooooooooooooooo cheap, he is spamming porters, probably has a button saved so he can click it.

Rather than go to a DAP leader with a concern, he posted the WOKE TRIGGER thread in an apparent effort to seek attention, not realizing that others would see this for what it...pathetic!

A member of Castle? Is this representative of Castle? I certainly did not think it was...
Old 04-15-2022, 09:01 PM
Orc

Wow, did someone offer you 100pp for a C2? Seems like a lot. 11 mana/tick for 35 mins is what 3850 mana if the person is not full mana? Druid coulda just said no. I like to give people clarity as much as i possibly can but thats just my prerogative.
Old 04-15-2022, 09:25 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default lol this message board is hardly dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohedron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not reading, sounds like they won though because you are tripped over yourself to cry about it on a dead message board for a dead game
lol this message board is hardly dead.
Old 04-15-2022, 09:41 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trademarked [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The real crime here is having Tells set to red text. Move to resolved.
lol just sickening. Reading the private messages in red made me nervous and gave me Agita. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-15-2022, 09:49 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Thumbs up

People are free to enter into bad contracts. If you correct a woke Karen for publicizing and attempting to embarrass a woke Karen, then you're obviously a Keauxren. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

AAANNDD you're a jew baby-loving, arms bearing, DeSantis-ite with good intentions and the RIGHT political view. Let's go BRANDON! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-16-2022, 11:34 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by dareo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow, did someone offer you 100pp for a C2? Seems like a lot. 11 mana/tick for 35 mins is what 3850 mana if the person is not full mana? Druid coulda just said no. I like to give people clarity as much as i possibly can but thats just my prerogative.
Druid did say no. Druid could have said "Mr Castle, please stop asking me to port for buffs, I have told you I do this to earn money, like crafters do as an example, and my time is worth money".

Instead, Druid got frustrated by Mr Castle, who had instantly already asked another player for port, before Druid had even responded. (makes me wonder if the request was intended to upset the Druid, as Mr Castle did not even wait for the reply before asking another)

I imagine that the previous refusal to C2 the Druid would upset anyone, if Mr Castle was C2ing others and blew the Druid's request off and ignored him. All sorts of possibilities...
Old 04-16-2022, 02:18 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]