Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2015, 01:42 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susvain2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol, classic BDA rule lawyering at shitty cash camps that no one at 60 would spend time except them

bda is a guild full of try hard shitters

except for troubledour
thanks buddy ilu
Old 07-06-2015, 01:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are better results when the guild name is smeared on RnF, especially with proof. Plus, they didn't lose anything, and the tard just made a fool of himself. Why would they need to contact an officer?
Because likely, if they did get in touch with someone, it could have been handled. And they wouldn't have had to deal with it for as long as they had to.

Skarry 60 Assassin | Kumack 60 Oracle | Gyrgol 60 Oracle | Eregion 54 Illusionist
Old 07-06-2015, 01:52 AM
Sarnak

There is simply no defense for that shit. Snaj behaved deplorably. I would assume that he'll be dealt with very very severely by BDAs officer crew. I want no part of griefers and people using slurs in my guild.

That being said, it's always fun to watch folks with no conflict resolution skills attempt social interactions. That goes for both parties. I watched that video until the 27 min mark and saw all I needed to. Four things came to mind while watching aside from Snaj being a fucking douche nozzle. Again, I want to be upfront and state that there is no excuse for Snaj's reprehensible actions regardless of what transpired.

1. I didn't see you guys refute that you had been away from the camp for 10 mins. I feel like in that circumstance Snaj would be the owner if he is present and you guys are gone for so long. A classic case is the sebilis crypt/emperor fights that flare up from time to time. That being said; I would have expected him to let you guys keep that camp, since he's 60 and you guys are mid 40s and its a piece of shit FBSS worth 5k.

2. Does your enchanter have the clarity spell? Holy crap, I got super fixated on your lack of clarity through the entire time I watched. I don't think you got higher than 55% mana that whole time.

3. Snaj might be right on one thing. Europe may indeed be trash. Your shitty financial situation might just take the rest of the world with you down the drain.

4. If you want a fast resolution to an issue with a BDA member, shoot a tell to any member and ask for an officer. They will for sure immediately address your concern.

Since this is RnF; fuck you Houndstooth.

Juevento - Druid <Free Agent>
Old 07-06-2015, 02:25 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susvain2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol, classic BDA rule lawyering at shitty cash camps that no one at 60 would spend time except them

bda is a guild full of try hard shitters

except for troubledour
lol, u should log on your rogue and kill some rag casters
Old 07-06-2015, 02:42 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
4. If you want a fast resolution to an issue with a BDA member, shoot a tell to any member and ask for an officer. They will for sure immediately ADDRESS your concern.
100%,
I would of came just to help protect your fbss cause this was just wrong.
Chillout - Enc
Worlds - War
Old 07-06-2015, 03:02 AM
Fire Giant

Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624

l2cast clarity ;[
Old 07-06-2015, 03:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juevento [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1. I didn't see you guys refute that you had been away from the camp for 10 mins. I feel like in that circumstance Snaj would be the owner if he is present and you guys are gone for so long. A classic case is the sebilis crypt/emperor fights that flare up from time to time. That being said; I would have expected him to let you guys keep that camp, since he's 60 and you guys are mid 40s and its a piece of shit FBSS worth 5k.

You "feel" like that would be the case? You'd be wrong. And while you attempt to sound reasonable and see it from both sides it is pretty obvious you are actually bothered by this. See everything after point #1. So petty. Good thing this guy got it all on fraps.
Old 07-06-2015, 04:23 AM
Banned

watching that vid i can just feel all the nerd's heart rates rising as they are forced into a conflicting setting. the faint stench of onions as their pits grease up a fine sweat.
Old 07-06-2015, 05:36 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juevento [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

3. Snaj might be right on one thing. Europe may indeed be trash. Your shitty financial situation might just take the rest of the world with you down the drain.
Clearly you have no idea where this all originated.
Old 07-06-2015, 05:43 AM
Fire Giant

Man Snaj was ready to spew lawyer quest at them the moment they stepped in the room.

Lol.
Closed Thread