Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2015, 04:05 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darfindle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok, you obviously didn't read my posts properly, let me educate you a little..

Some people actually work and have jobs, we can't camp ancient cyclops like you do day in day out for 10 hours per day.... My grandad is a retired 64 year old man. So when I'm at work during the week he likes to SOLO, how can I sow him when I'm not online dum dum.....

Second of all.... Yes I've sold 3 elder spiritist breastplates, along with x4 tranquil staffs, gauntlets of fiery might... The list is endless I like to flip stuff for a profit, I've got about 80kpp in the bank... What sounds so fishy about that lol... Mate if you wanna try making me out to be a lier in all this to make yourself feel better but it's not going to fly with me and most other
People know your talking horse shit,

And who said my guild officers didn't take action they asked
Me about it but they know I'm not a trouble maker and I play with my gramps briefly most nights so they believe my story over yours just like I'm sure your guild did probably did with you when I reported you back....

A little education goes a long way dude, I made over 10k just today on 2 transactions,

Is this real life? I dont even have 3k in the bank yet.
Old 07-27-2015, 04:38 AM
Fire Giant

Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624

i say this guy needs to produce a death certificate or be banned from the server
Old 07-27-2015, 04:51 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionsfan616 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Is this real life? I dont even have 3k in the bank yet.
No just my in game life lol
Old 07-27-2015, 04:52 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by applesauce25r624 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i say this guy needs to produce a death certificate or be banned from the server

Here here lolll

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-27-2015, 05:21 PM
Banned

really good thread, especially when Darfindle erroneously corrected "jboots" to "jboot's"

OP Is confirmed nutter and the other guy is a complete fucking addict
Old 07-27-2015, 06:48 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by captnamazing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
really good thread, especially when Darfindle erroneously corrected "jboots" to "jboot's"

OP Is confirmed nutter and the other guy is a complete fucking addict
Hahahaha glad you enjoyed, lie to me on EQ and you get to see that nutty side to me, nuttier than squirrel shit...

As for moryu; complete fucking addict... I would have changed the word addict to A-DICK
Old 07-27-2015, 07:20 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
darfindle the 40 something druid was selling trak druid BP recently, claiming to have two? three?

j'accuse!
Confirmed RMT lol.
Dude prolly has elaborate story about how he buys items in tunnel for low and sells for high.

Doesnt know 7kpp and all that gold running the LONG way to feerott will take fucking forever.

Much as you claim to smell "moryu" bullshit.. Lot of us smell the trail of dirty plat that leads to you.

KNow so much about making money. But worried about being KoS in Feerot(as you claim to be one of the reasons you took the assbackwards way)

BOggart thinkz you EQ Noob that buys monies but dont know shit about the game.
Old 07-27-2015, 08:45 PM
Planar Protector

Can you buy plat with euros or whatever the fuck you people use? Do you have to convert your garbage currency into another garbage currency to buy yet another garbage currency? Does Paypal take care of that? How much are blooming onions in the UK? Do they even HAVE blooming onions in the UK? Do you conduct RMT with some other UK based cuisine? Spotted dick? Marmite? Fish and chips? Do you really answer every post in your thread? Are you Santa? Satan? Ryantwin20?

I expect answers Darfindle! Ryantwin20? Please answer each one of my questions with individual posts.
Old 07-27-2015, 08:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryulen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Computer tough guys. My girlfriend doesn't know this woman to the slightest and can't do anything to help me while I'm on the phone obviously she said that sucks I'm sorry is there anything you want me to do and I said it's fine don't worry about it Ima talk to everyone I need to talk to. Funny this really happened and you guys sit here like the media and misconstrue everything you read. All morons to me really. So if me letting my girlfriend hold a camp while she's bored and I'm on the phone is so bad lynch me for it. Sad you all fall in the same category as this other idiot who obviously can't port himself to ferrott but can get tranquil staffs and elder bps and condone him thinking about another man over a computer game for two weeks and plots out the one of the weakest revenge plans I've ever seen in my life and applaud him for it. Weak.. It's almost sickening and what's worse is this WAS TWO WEEKS AGO.. Yall are some sad puppies
I don't get it, you said your half sister's mom died. Yet you were on the phone with your mom and your brother. Where is the half sister, and how did your mom and brother know about it? The age of your step sister's mom just seems really odd.
Old 07-27-2015, 08:56 PM
Planar Protector

IT JUST DOESN'T ADD UP!!!!1!1!!
Closed Thread