Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2018, 01:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I cried for about a week after I went to TMO, a combination of a guilty conscience and people's reactions to my betrayal. The first thing Quickfingers told me after I joined was, "Lol. They hatttte you." People like Visceral made it possible to hate my old guild back and overall made the change easier. The whole thing sucked but god I was sooo much happier in TMO.
<3

Originally posted by Harrison: I repeat, what kind of pathetic pussy is too afraid to post on the forums under their character's name?
Old 01-13-2018, 02:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mefdinkins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some may fat fat and ugly but I'm sure your troll face and ogre belly are amazing for roleplaying!!! Just kidding, just kidding! Don't listen to twitch trolls!!

I turned in my 9th Ring and I was the happiest human in all of Norrath leading a valiant Ring War defense against the giants. Until the dwarfs fell through the world on the 16th or 17th Wave (of 21? somewhere about 85-90% done). Each additional wave pushed us back just a little bit and we were falling a little more behind with every giant. When the second to last or last wave spawned, we were overran by giants.

It was very sad watching everything fall apart in front of me. If I was a kid I would have def. shed a tear. Instead I'm an adult so I just cried on the inside and laid awake at night wondering what I could have done differently to protect my Thurg homies. True sadness for sure.
Good story was this in BDA
Old 01-13-2018, 02:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mefdinkins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So let's be honest, have you ever cried over a video game?
No, I never have.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden View Post
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 01-13-2018, 05:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just would like to state for the record and my own dignity that I was being sarcastic.
hahaha i stalked your twitch and felt you were being sarcastic... i wouldn't have been so cavalier in my joking response if i felt you were really crying bout it!

i generally only cry once a day when i watch youtube montages and listen to the fast & furious 7 "see you again" song and miss my boy paul walker
Old 01-13-2018, 09:52 PM
Sarnak

I cried when my mommy banned me from EQ when i averaged below C in geometry in 2004.
Old 01-13-2018, 11:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtb tripper the 2nd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
also is kimmy in any of these pictures http://photobucket.com/gallery/user/...MS5qcGc=/?ref=
lol first pic "Uploaded by asininecowboy"

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 01-14-2018, 12:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Side mention, are you posting other people's RL pics? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are really bad at forumquest bud

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 01-14-2018, 01:18 AM
Fire Giant

Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624

when Captain Keyes died ;[
Old 01-14-2018, 01:19 AM
Banned

asinine was a hero
Old 01-14-2018, 01:50 AM
Kobold

1996... Like 180 stars deep in Mario 64... Got in a fight with little sister and she deleted my memory pack and I had to restart like 2 months worth of progress. You're fucking right I cried.
Closed Thread