Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2015, 10:08 AM
Aviak

Default Starting life as a Troll Shaman.. any advice?

So rolled my first character up and got my Troll Shaman to level 4 and went to the EC tunnel and got bound to Freeport outside the wall. Some nice guy gave me four banded pieces and got some nice druid buffs.

I am farming bears in EC for a chance at a HQ skin to save money for some bags, level 5 spells, a cold iron morning star and bark shield. The farming didn't seem that good in Innothule swamp so I left to Feerot until I had a stack of spiderling silk to trade for a port out and a bind.

Anything else I should be killing in EC for cash? Other tips? I just like the nostalgia of running around in EC but forgot so many high level mobs are there. The griffons, mummies and roaming guards hit hard. I almost regret coming out here. I gave a guy all my spiderling silk to bind me and the port cost me all my gold. I tried to join a guild but they are all too busy to invite me. Did I make a bad choice? Maybe just go back to Guk at level 5?

Loving the community in game and glad to be back, just figuring it all out still.
Last edited by Ashur; 05-19-2015 at 10:20 AM..
Old 05-19-2015, 11:01 AM
Orc

Nektulos forest is right next door, and might be a better hunting ground. You could also get bound in Neraik, so that you have somewhere to sell.

I am also playing a troll shaman, and those levels were kind of painful.
Last edited by kfde; 05-19-2015 at 11:07 AM..
Old 05-19-2015, 04:27 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default wiki guides

The guides on wiki are pretty helpful. Specially the
evil shaman solo guide . Innothule is actually quite nice with all the frog armor and weps that you can sell. Can occasionally get buffs from people going to and from Guk, too.
Old 05-20-2015, 03:33 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624

first get back to the swamp

next, read all posts by Juntsie

then proceed
Old 05-21-2015, 09:13 AM
Aviak

Default Juntsie is great, thanks for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by applesauce25r624 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
first get back to the swamp

next, read all posts by Juntsie

then proceed
Juntsie is great, thanks for that.
Old 05-21-2015, 09:19 AM
Aviak

I enjoyed staying in the swamp and then killing the two frog guards outside of guk. Then I was able to move into guk for the sexy xp mod and stayed there thru crocs and spiders. I wish I knew what levels all this was, but I fully enjoyed spending my early levels meeting others and xping in guk.
Old 05-21-2015, 09:44 AM
Aviak

Default xp bonus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitsumo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I enjoyed staying in the swamp and then killing the two frog guards outside of guk. Then I was able to move into guk for the sexy xp mod and stayed there thru crocs and spiders. I wish I knew what levels all this was, but I fully enjoyed spending my early levels meeting others and xping in guk.
Oh yea,I forgot about zone xp bonus, guk then kurn's tower is the life for me!
Old 05-21-2015, 09:46 AM
Planar Protector

Id avoid killing the spiders....makes for difficult travel in there. Personal choice though!

Are YOU Cleansed from the chains of digital desire?
Old 05-21-2015, 09:53 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondeattk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Id avoid killing the spiders....makes for difficult travel in there. Personal choice though!
^^
Old 05-21-2015, 10:38 AM
Aviak

Default Faction

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondeattk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

They have faction and start as non-aggressive?
Closed Thread