Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2018, 12:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golla1988 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never told anyone to kill themselves but I did react badly to the situation. After a good night's sleep I've calmed down and decided to be rational about it. I'm not entirely sure why it upset me so much to have it removed but it just did. So I'd like to apologize to anyone that I upset last night in EC, WC and on these forums. It was a stupid, anger fueled decision that I made and I'll make sure to not react so inappropriately next time something like that happens.

And to all of the other people that are upset about their names being removed/changed, I feel your pain BIG TIME but please let my situation be an example of how not to complain and petition the problem.

Once again I'd like to apologize to you all, including the GM that removed my name and suspended my account. While I might not agree with your decisions, I will just bite my tongue and respect it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
God bless when people own up to the mistakes they make. If that post is legit, I'm impressed that you didn't double down like most clowns do.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 02-12-2018, 12:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
God bless when people own up to the mistakes they make. If that post is legit, I'm impressed that you didn't double down like most clowns do.
Quoted for truth.

Respect to Golla1988 / Papp for the apology. You've done what 90% of the cucks in this sub-forum are unable to do.
Old 02-13-2018, 11:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty pathetic losing your sh!t like this over a surname. Seek mental help OP.
This was supposed to be ironic given my past meltdowns.... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I would also like to reiterate how much I hated your surname OP, it was crass/gross and I don't think it made anyone smile besides you.

WELCOME TO SURNAME HELL, I HAVE BEEN KEEPING THE FIRE WARM FOR YA
Old 02-13-2018, 12:00 PM
Fire Giant

Good news, Mr Smear, is that if they unban you, you will have a brand new name and your reputational currency will be reset to zero. Anyone you wronged or righted will no longer know you.

All of you cheering the name changes need to keep this in mind as you're doing it. Do you really want major raid leaders having brand new names? Many of you are very short sighted and I look forward to the inevitable RnF threads several months from now where it is revealed that XXXX used to be the notorious character YYYY and all the arguing about how we can or can not be certain. Good times are on the horizon.
Old 02-13-2018, 12:25 PM
Banned

I liked your joke Spyder seeketh helpeth
Old 02-14-2018, 05:25 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This was supposed to be ironic given my past meltdowns.... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I would also like to reiterate how much I hated your surname OP, it was crass/gross and I don't think it made anyone smile besides you.

WELCOME TO SURNAME HELL, I HAVE BEEN KEEPING THE FIRE WARM FOR YA
Multiple people told me daily how much they loved my name. I got upset because I've literally never received a single complaint and I've had it for a very long time, but my behavior was pretty irrational though I'll own up to that.

And Vorhees a response to "There's a difference between being sorry and being sorry you got caught. ". It was both [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-14-2018, 05:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expediency [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good news, Mr Smear, is that if they unban you, you will have a brand new name and your reputational currency will be reset to zero. Anyone you wronged or righted will no longer know you.

All of you cheering the name changes need to keep this in mind as you're doing it. Do you really want major raid leaders having brand new names? Many of you are very short sighted and I look forward to the inevitable RnF threads several months from now where it is revealed that XXXX used to be the notorious character YYYY and all the arguing about how we can or can not be certain. Good times are on the horizon.
maybe instead of having longtime grudges you could try not being a bully? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-14-2018, 05:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
maybe instead of having longtime grudges you could try not being a bully? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-14-2018, 06:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golla1988 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Multiple people told me daily how much they loved my name. I got upset because I've literally never received a single complaint and I've had it for a very long time, but my behavior was pretty irrational though I'll own up to that.

And Vorhees a response to "There's a difference between being sorry and being sorry you got caught. ". It was both [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is no way people tell you they like your name, it's crude and gross and listening you blathering on about how it makes people smile is super creeper
Old 02-14-2018, 06:02 PM
Banned

LOUIS CUCK PLAYS EVERQUEST?!
Closed Thread