Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2016, 10:23 AM
Kobold

Default Visions of grandeur! More than just a spell on p99!

"Good job by all our FTErs this week! We raced for 10 mobs in Tov this week (the others spawned while killing other targets or we elected to not prioritize them) and we won the race on 7 of them!

This list includes:
Aary
Vyemm
Koi`Doken
Lady M
Jorlleag
Zlexak
Cekenar

We also killed:
Dain
Dracoliche
All 3 fear golems
Zlandicar
Trakanon
Venril Sathir

Here's to the best, hands down, racers on the server!"

"The domination still continue ! team work was amazing this weeknd !!

Good job by all our FTErs this week! We raced for 9 mobs in Tov this week (the others spawned while killing other targets or we elected to not prioritize them) and we won the race on 7 of them!

VULAK
lord kreizen
Dozekar
Dagarn
Eashan
lady nev
Lord Feshlak

Add Cazic thule , Yelinak for outside ToV

we first engaged Dain + pull also, but got bad luck on Dain banishement, so decided to instant concede .

we won koidoken Race , but wipd cuz 1 bard afk in puller group afk poop lol ! And aary and cekenar spawned while we were locked in and we didn't race for vyemm and Ikatiar

Apply now to the best PvE guild into P99, http://www.awakenedguild.com/"

Every week I get a kick out of this back and forth guild recruitment thread trolling, as I am sure many others enjoy too. Both of these guilds have so much in common they may as well trim the 70% of each of their guilds that rides their coat tails for pixels and pride and merge to form a super concentrated formulation of lifeless losers on an epic conquest to deny nostalgia to the rest of the server. The casuals from the purge could form their own unorganized zerg fest to compete with "'CSG". <remnants> or <solid waste> could be good guild names for this monstrosity.

My point is only that it is so very comical that you all think you are so different from each other when you are all just crusty trimmings from the same discarded cum rag. Please continue your conquest to prove being the "best" at wasting your lives and having nothing at all tangible to show for it!
Old 08-23-2016, 10:33 AM
Planar Protector

Wow, good thread. Someone turned up the originality to 11 in here.
Old 08-23-2016, 10:49 AM
Kobold

SODOR RAILWAY: Percy

Percy is the No. 6 green engine. He is the junior member of Sir Topham Hatt’s railway. He is quite content puffing around the yard with no particular desire for adventure in the world outside. Percy is Thomas' best friend and his favorite job is delivering the mail. He is always happy to help and other engines sometimes take advantage of his good nature.

Fun Fact!
Percy is an 0-4-0 saddle tank engine based on engines from the Avonside Engine Company.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-23-2016, 10:51 AM
Planar Protector

And what's the deal with airline food??
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 08-23-2016, 10:53 AM
Planar Protector

The puma is a large, secretive cat. They are also commonly known as cougars and mountain lions, and are able to reach larger sizes than other "big" cat individuals. Though despite their large size, it has been believed that they are more closely related to smaller feline species. There are 7 subspecies of puma, all of which have similar characteristics but tend to vary in color and size. Pumas are thought to be one of the most adaptable of felines on the American continents, for the fact that they are found in a variety of different habitats unlike other various cat species.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-23-2016, 11:07 AM
Fire Giant

I dont think anyone is drinking the kool aid anymore, its just a tossup between top 2 guilds every week

But yea the guild threads are kind of a joke
Old 08-23-2016, 11:23 AM
Banned

better than the BDA thread
Old 08-23-2016, 11:24 AM
Banned

Polish Catholic midwife Stanisława Leszczyńska delivered 3,000 babies at the Auschwitz concentration camp during the Holocaust in occupied Poland
Old 08-23-2016, 11:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
better than the BDA thread
bite your tongue! My BDA thread is a work of art.

Also, if people enjoy playing on the server I don't consider it wasting time. Hobbies are harmless fun as long as they don't wreck your career and social life. I just don't see how anyone can really enjoy staring at the wall for hours and hours waiting for pixel dragons to spawn. It boggles my mind.
Old 08-23-2016, 11:34 AM
Sarnak

Sell me one of those tears your farmed for not the ridiculous price this server charges now.
Closed Thread