Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2016, 05:13 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Is Succor in SG to go to WW considered as an exploit ?

Title says it all !

Second question : is it possible for a 60 enchanter to go through the zone alone or I would be killed fast ? I know u gotta swim and loose the agro of the see invis fishes once u are at the top of the waterfall but I've never tried it, this seems dangerous ...

Thanks !
Old 09-20-2016, 05:26 AM
Planar Protector

If you have never killed a velious siren before, you can just zone in, don't move an inch yourself, use the camera to target a zone in mob right behind the corner, then cast a faction modifier spell (Collaboration or w/e, the lowest one will be enough as well) on that mob.

This should take you to dubious with everything in SG and you can just walk around like you own the place.

Succoring across SG (or any other zone) has never been considered an exploit as far as I know.
Old 09-20-2016, 06:13 AM
Fire Giant

Why would succor be an exploit if It's an evac spell that druids and wizards use?

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 09-20-2016, 06:40 AM
Planar Protector

yes, it's classic too... used that when it was available, trough as a bard I most frequently tried to dash trough with the two tick of selo's left after zoning... It was a risky business trough. succor is way safer, you just sometime agro one mob at 6meters from WW zone line...
Old 09-20-2016, 07:02 AM
Planar Protector

If you cant fix your faction with allianc as suggested above, seahorses will beat your ass :/ They hit hard and see invis. You can get around if you can sneak though. Just wait for the middle pather to leave and swim down the center then hop out oh on left. Star sneakIng and drop into water with camer pointed straight up behind seahorses in front of tunnel. Once you've positioned yourself so you are clearly behind all of them (sometimes they turned oddly) dive down and swim into tunnel. There is one horse in there that will aggro, but you will drop aggro as soon as you get outta water, so swim through tunnel and up shaft wiu horsie beating your ass, jump of waterfall and then hop out of water to left. Invis and proceed to exit ^^
Old 09-20-2016, 07:08 AM
Planar Protector

Yep, I remember, as a 55 or so bard, that being stunned there, which means having selo fading, was more or less a death sentence...
Old 09-20-2016, 10:19 AM
Aviak

Better have max swimming if you try and get by the sea horses.
Old 09-20-2016, 10:29 AM
Fire Giant

if you're an enchanter and you haven't killed in SG, just cast alliance/benevolence on a mob.

the Salt King <Ironborn>
Old 09-20-2016, 11:51 AM
Banned

Only people I see make it out alive are bards who DA song, Monks who FD flop their way to victory, and people who succor through the zone. The Seahorses backstab and will r@pe you. On my Bard and necromancer I don’t even try to get through anymore unless someone has an alliance neck, on my monk I Void Dance and as long as FD doesn’t fail I can make it through all the BS. FD failing is a death sentence for the most part.

SG is a terrible zone and should have a MUCH better loot table for how retarded it is to hunt in there. Perfect chance for custom content, same with Dragon Necropolis.
Old 09-20-2016, 11:55 AM
Fire Giant

Anyone with sneak should be able to make it through. Also tanky classes. My warrior has no problem, and I've done it on both a naked bard and ranger numerous times just using sneak to get past those first 3. Don't think I'd risk it on a clothy though. Ench might be able to calm, although the resist rate is ridiculous.
Closed Thread