Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2011, 01:53 PM
Kobold

Default Resists don't seem fixed at all

Two tashed blue coercers in dalnir - me 32 enchanter. Both had 2 root resists.

Also had color shift resists on debuffed blues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind View Post
I <3 detriment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronjer View Post
10 years ago I split up as well with my ex gf over EQ. Didn't even realize her move out, as I was raiding at this time.
Old 03-27-2011, 03:56 PM
Kobold

Post something the devs can go off of.
Old 03-27-2011, 04:16 PM
Planar Protector

This was today off of a shadow man
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-27-2011, 04:51 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frootloop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Post something the devs can go off of.
Having been a dev for 20+ years I'm not sure what you mean...

Quote:
I <3 detriment.
Quote:
10 years ago I split up as well with my ex gf over EQ. Didn't even realize her move out, as I was raiding at this time.
Old 03-27-2011, 04:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Having been a dev for 20+ years I'm not sure what you mean...
preferred method and as much possible info as you can give!

Try and use the feedback Uthgaard is requesting using this format:

How are mob resists?
What level were the mobs?
What level were you?
What spell did you cast?
Last edited by Frootloop; 03-27-2011 at 05:00 PM.. Reason: Attitude changed
Old 03-27-2011, 05:11 PM
Kobold

I too have noticed an increase in the resist rate. For example, killing Hill Giants in Rathe Mount, which are ~lvl 37, and I was lvl 39, making it a blue con. In one specific instance, a blue Hill Giant resisted 6 roots and 4 Scourge's (shaman disease dot) in a row. This has happened to me many times in the last week or two.
Old 03-27-2011, 05:58 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frootloop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
preferred method and as much possible info as you can give!

Try and use the feedback Uthgaard is requesting using this format:

How are mob resists?
What level were the mobs?
What level were you?
What spell did you cast?
All info of which was in my post [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
I <3 detriment.
Quote:
Old 03-27-2011, 06:13 PM
Fire Giant

I noticed this as well today. As a necro it's no surprise I've spent a fair bit of time camping Frenzy and AM. Today was a disaster.
A cleric asked me to duo with him, I agreed and ran to Frenzy. Loaded up lull and went to work on the left-most BT.
First one resisted. Second cast landed.
I move to the middle BT. First cast is resisted AND drew aggro. All 3 come at me. Cleric dies, I die trying to root them down.
He recovers the bodies and I get rezzed in the AM safe-hall. He suggests we snipe AM before we head back to Frenzy. I charm a Dar in the main hall and drag him around to engage the AM/Kor.
Charm breaks in about 30 seconds, all 3 rape my face.

We recover and give it another go, since the AM is up. I get a skeleton pet up, and send him in planning to ghetto mez one and burn the other.
The Kor wizard resisted screaming terror twice in a row, as did the AM when I tried to use it to interrupt him from nuking the cleric to hell and back. I FD, he gates, my pet gets gang-banged.
At this point the group fell apart.
I go back to Frenzy and start to lull them again.
Left one lulled,
Middle one lulled
Right one resists twice, no aggro.
I gate to TD and bid farewell to Guk for a while.

I've been using screaming terror extensively since I got it at 24. I can't recall the last time I had a blue con mob resist it. Certainly not twice in a row on a familiar mob in Guk, plus my being 51 instead of 49 or 50. The same could be said for lull and resists.
If I were trying this in KC or Seb, I'd say it's Kunark....but not Guk. I'm a necro, I KNOW Guk.

BTW If you read this Daliant, I'm really sorry. I swear I'm not the scrub I seemed to be this morning.
Last edited by quellren; 03-27-2011 at 06:15 PM.. Reason: Added stuff
Old 03-27-2011, 08:05 PM
Kobold

logged in excited to see resists were fixed, pulled a blue con spec (I'm lvl 40), get root off and breaks instantly, ensnare sticks but then both immolate and drones of doom get resisted. land a couple more enveloping roots but they break immediately before finally getting one to stick. he had me down to one bub of life and i cast the final what should be kill shot and the game crashes to desktop. lol
Old 03-27-2011, 09:23 PM
Skeleton

While i dont doubt the above experiences at all i feel obliged to post my own humble opinion.
After the patch everything has been a walk in the park for me, going from 41 to 43 in Rathe Mtns (Hill Giants) and Oasis (Specs), i was almost going to post that mobs resists way too little now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.], i feel resists are 1/5 of what they were before. (Dooming Darkness, Scourge, Fear, Root, Undead Fear, Undead Root)

The _but_ is that VoTS still got resisted a whole lot but i stopped trying after a few mobs, also the Hill Giants resisted Vamp. Curse a lot (More than 50% of the time) while the Specs almost never did. (I think once or twice in ~75 mobs)
Closed Thread