Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-27-2014, 11:03 PM
Large Rat

Default So, question about server behavior

What would the forum lurkers suggest to a young Shaman such as myself in this situation.

I started camping the East side of the goblin fort in Warslik's Woods for Grachnist at 9:30 pm last night. It was open, so I set up shop and had only 1 Grachnist kill on my sleeve before about 45 mins later, a level 50+ Cleric walks in and starts AE'ing the entire fort ... both sides of the river.

He claims he "didn't see me anywhere" when he "checked the compound", and just continues doing his thing until (I presume) he got what he came for. So I start clearing my rotation back and a group of more 60's rush in to start killing.

They were gone within 30 mins, and a 54 Monk shows up and is talking to me. I start clearing the adds around the tents, as Grachnist has spawned inside one, and before I finish off the roamers and his tent-mate, the Monk has pulled Grachnist off to the other side of the ruins to claim him.

WTF is a 35 Shaman like myself supposed to do? I legitimately claimed one of the only cash camps I can handle myself, and it doesn't seem to matter to these entitled higher levels.

I won't give names or Guilds of the players who acted this way (one a very prominent raiding Guild on the server), since that's in poor taste, but out of the 3 hours I was there only ONE level 60 Rogue actually ASKED me if I was camping Grachnist, and asked if his alt could loot the head for a quest. (Eldon, I believe, from <Inglorious Bastards>).

Advice on how to deal with these types of bottomfeeders? And also a thank you to Eldon and IB for actually being a class act. Your competition guilds could learn a thing or two.