Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2015, 08:08 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The 99% need to be very careful as there have been significant movements in the market this week. New traders fear being priced out of the CB shoulderpad market with ninja looting rampant for these increasingly desirable pieces. Topkek Inc is rumored to be attempting to corner the market while keeping Norrathian officials looking the other way.

Other news:-

Prices have been slipping in the meat market amid new competition, high end Kunark items continue to tumble in price as we push closer towards a Velious release and there has been a resurgance at the forges with banded armor becoming more popular as new players enter the market for the first time.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-14-2015, 05:44 PM
Sarnak

I don't make SOW pots because people expect them to cost 100pp. It literally is not worth my time to make them.

I sell every other potion though and make a healthy profit.
Old 05-14-2015, 05:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No I think this is a good idea. Make potions in Halas for 63p, sell them to vendors in Ogguk for 9p, buy them back for 90p, and sell them in EC for 50p.
What's good for the syndicate is good for everyone, because everyone has a share.
I love this book
Old 05-14-2015, 06:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Swish's amazing, amazing post.
★★★★★
Old 05-14-2015, 07:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Omg this is amazing haha. You're arguing over 10 plat per sale. Keep it up and I will level a shaman and sell SoW potions for 50p each.
I have literally nothing better to spend my plat on.

I sold 3 for 400pp two weeks ago.
Old 05-14-2015, 07:35 PM
Planar Protector

I order my SoW pots in batches of 20. I also tip healthy to the shaman who has to make them. I could make them myself, but my wrist needs to hang in there until I find myself in a large poly community.
Old 05-14-2015, 08:39 PM
Fire Giant

10/10 swish

Blue
: Seniksin | Jarshale
Red: Sieg | Cazissa
Old 05-14-2015, 08:42 PM
Banned

I keep reading swish's post over and over again, playing it in my mind in all kinds of differently accented male and female news broadcaster voices and it's sure keeping me entertained through this commercial break.
Old 05-14-2015, 08:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Portasaurus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I keep reading swish's post over and over again, playing it in my mind in all kinds of differently accented male and female news broadcaster voices and it's sure keeping me entertained through this commercial break.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] ... EC is srs buzness, I'm surprised there isn't some kind of "EC Daily" video for the fat cats to tune into, averaging movement in auctions over the last 24 hours etc.... segments on how to become a junior fat cat, hot items, cold items...etc.

Take the side game to the next level [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 05-22-2015, 09:39 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624

i just wanted to know if you guys think it's the person who is keeping prices high, or the person who is undercutting and screwing over his fellow salespeople
Closed Thread