Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2015, 03:44 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Busting at the seams and recruitment still open, he's right - no room for an alliance.
Busting at the seems and still eating
Old 12-21-2015, 04:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy_Pagan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Blue
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Red

How do you like your pixels served?
<3 PrideFC & Don Frye
Old 12-21-2015, 04:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty405 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do not derail this thread into a blue vs red. This is about BDA.
Consider red yall
Old 12-21-2015, 04:34 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Busting at the seams and recruitment still open, he's right - no room for an alliance.
You realize we average, about, 30-35 players in attendance of any given raid? Think the MOST I've ever seen was 55 BDA for our guild-first kill on Tormax.

Additionally, there are no "pixel queue s" as you attempt to suggest. Why just this past month we've given recruit rogues necros and wizards HOT bps and robes amongst other things; not even full members at the point of acquisition.

Aren't you so poor that you can't even afford internet or something? Instead of posting to the P99 fourums perhaps you should try reading some of the books surrounding you in that public library you're posting from!!!!
Old 12-21-2015, 05:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rampage would never ally with you anyways
LOL pretty sure you're incorrect about that pal. But I guess we're all used to that. One of the biggest reasons I joined BDA when I came back for Velious is when I asked 3-4 of my Ramp pals what guild they would choose if they weren't in Rampage they pretty much all said BDA. I think one of them said Divinity. A very high ranking member of Rampage told me personally that he's jealous of how BDA does things at times cause the Rampage style of playing gets exhausting and we remind him of his old classic guild. There was talks of a BDA/Ramp alliance pretty recently. I wasn't part of the discussion so I'm not sure exactly how it panned out but I can tell you the majority of BDA members prefer to do things as a guild and not a zerg.

Goodluck with your Forsaken zerg tho. You're gonna need it competing against TRamp.
Old 12-21-2015, 05:40 PM
Banned

Unless taken has some incredible FTE force I am unaware of, things will be exactly the same as they have been....numbers don't mean sh!t unless you have something to kill
Old 12-21-2015, 05:47 PM
Planar Protector

Default Cry

Meting justice as is right.
Old 12-21-2015, 07:09 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManuelThePopStar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You realize we average, about, 30-35 players in attendance of any given raid? Think the MOST I've ever seen was 55 BDA for our guild-first kill on Tormax.

Additionally, there are no "pixel queue s" as you attempt to suggest. Why just this past month we've given recruit rogues necros and wizards HOT bps and robes amongst other things; not even full members at the point of acquisition.
Oh well I stand corrected then, if you say that's the case then it must be a fact. I get the feeling people cottoned on to the "loot council" approach by now and app'ed elsewhere.

How many players would you say you lost since the Kunark Taken/BDA rotation came to an end? Perhaps you're struggling for members now? Mass desertion? Refusal to be part of a guild where circlejerking is a requirement?

I'd love to see a BDA led open raid...that'd at least be giving back to the community. In the meantime continue to sneer at anyone else who runs them, and keep trying to butter up the devs to get rotation v2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

yikes
Old 12-21-2015, 07:38 PM
Banned

Swish, this is off topic, but I need to know..

What sort of english accent do you have? Cockney? Posh? Chav? I need to know what voice to read your posts in.
Old 12-21-2015, 07:42 PM
Banned

bill smith is a confirmed pussy who won't even post under his real name. when's the last time you engaged any other than mom's pantry & the latest pixel dragon? In a see of neurotic elf addicts, you are a sinking ship. Seek help. There's a whole world out there.
Closed Thread