Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2018, 12:04 AM
Planar Protector

LOL @ people flipping out over dragon scales. Good times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 01-21-2018, 12:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please, tell us more about your fair and non-political loot council. I am dying to read more
if yiska is involved your shitpost is completely WRONG

pras yiska
Old 01-21-2018, 12:41 AM
Banned

Wow I agree completely and unironically, yiska is a great guy and guildy, we even swapped haste items

I'm so sorry
Old 01-21-2018, 03:21 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
To the OP: your thread/complaint is laughable. You're 48 ... barely worthless participant for the raid in question. You barely raided before it dropped. With this thread, you effectively proved that the guild leaders were correct in NOT giving it to you. You were not and still are not worth keeping around.
^^
Old 01-21-2018, 03:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow I agree completely and unironically, yiska is a great guy and guildy, we even swapped haste items

I'm so sorry
I always appreciate seeing someone admit when they are wrong, not letting their pride get in the way. Very upstanding of you, Skarlorn!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden View Post
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 01-21-2018, 06:34 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PS: an epic bard brings a lot of power to any guild that raids. Higher resists, more ac, better at all the critical things a bard NEEDS to do. An epic bard is a win for the whole guild along with the individual. More than any other epic it changes gameplay and power curve. Bard epic will forever be a BIS item 100% of the time. It adds an aspect and power to the class's gameplay that cannot be replaced or replicated in classic era.

White scales represents THE bottleneck now that undead bard exists. If no worthy bard is online, guild bank should get it until one is found (online or offline). The item being tradable also makes a guild more likely to get burned by someone not actually turning it into an epic for them-self. 300k+ is a pretty huge temptation for the level 48 bard who hasn't even decided if it's their main class long term. The 50s weed out most would-be bard mains.

The only other epic that comes close to being irreplaceable is the cleric epic - and even then the best geared clerics can bag their epic until they need a click. For other classes? Epic is replaced easily in velious with much better. In some cases (warrior) epic is obsolete compared to cheap tradable gear.

To the OP: your thread/complaint is laughable. You're 48 ... barely worthless participant for the raid in question. You barely raided before it dropped. With this thread, you effectively proved that the guild leaders were correct in NOT giving it to you. You were not and still are not worth keeping around.

Kudos on your immaturity.

~Peace
Well put [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] thanks for articulating that!

Mank <Venerate>
Old 01-21-2018, 12:05 PM
Banned

TLDR

Op apps, expects to get epic in a week, rage quits, decides RnF is the best place to air his dirty laundry.
Old 01-21-2018, 12:24 PM
Sarnak

Bard got a hard smack of reality and a red stripe on his back.
Old 01-23-2018, 12:46 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastagoog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
White scale costs 3,000pp on Agnarr...just saying.
Yeah but it's...on Agnarr. That's like getting a Snickers bar for a nickel and thinking it is a great deal compared to the Snickers bar at the store, then opening it to find this:

Yeah sure, they both have nuts, but it's just not the same.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.jpg (21.3 KB, 1 views)
Old 01-23-2018, 03:09 AM
Banned

yuck. I think I'll utilize the ignore feature for the first time.
Closed Thread